Greetings, My name is Brett Bumeter and I am a new writer here at The Poker Blog. I have been playing cards and poker for much of my life. I also cover several other topics as a writer from Finance, International Tax, Web Marketing, MindMapping, and Comedy.
Over the course of the next weeks and months I will start by walking through the fundamentals of the poker games that I enjoy the most, starting with Texas Hold’em. For some readers of this blog, this will be a review in fundamentals, for which many of the higher level articles written here will be of more interest.
For our rapidly growing readership many of these fundamentals will help new players grow and develop. This is good for all players as the growth of the poker playing community helps all of us grow and enjoy a much more satisfying game of play.
Initially, I will cover many of the basic terms in Texas Hold ‘em
Here are some of the terms that I will be covering not only from a definition, but also with examples and extra discussion about how they can be used in the play of the game:
Blinds and Antes
The Five Card Hand
Along the way if you encounter any terms that you would like us to cover or even research, please drop us a comment and we will tackle it as best we can, quickly and efficiently.
Web Wallet Choices
The time has come. You are ready to deposit some cash into a poker room. Not sure which one of the eWallets is best for you? We have gone through all the available options and picked 5 of those that we feel are the best. Be aware that not every online poker room or online casino has all of these options available but you are sure to find one that you can use. The top ten benefits of using an Internet wallet are:
- You no longer have to wait for checks to arrive and clear.
- You no longer need to wait for ACHs to clear.
- You can sign up for free!
- Access to your money within 24 hours of its being processed.
- Wallets with ATM cards allow you to use up to 900,000 ATMS worldwide.
- If you wall has an ATM card, you can use it at any supported point-of-sale in the world.
- You can use your wallet at any supported online merchant.
- You can draw online statements with a wallet provider.
- You can send and receive money online.
- Some wallets allow you to fund and withdraw for free.
Our Top Five Casino Cbet Wallet Choices are:
These are not the only options when it comes to funding your accounts. Please note that this is for informational purposes only and if gambling is prohibited where you are, then you can not use this information.