Just 7 weeks after a new manual, aimed specifically at professional horserace gamblers, was published by GFS International Corp., Las Vegas, NV, it sold out its first two editions. In line with company policy regarding legal betting information, sales vice-president Michael J. Andrews has announced that new sales will be stopped as of March 12, 2001.
The Manual, titled “Vegas Pro’s 3 Best-Ever Horseracing Angles”, was researched and written by the Las Vegas professional racehorse gambler who has authored 2 previous Manuals in GFS’s best-selling series “Making Money Enjoyably”.
Andrews said, “With materials that involve legal horserace betting, we have an obligation to purchasers to ensure that the sale of too many manuals does not dilute the pari-mutuel odds. Based on current sales we estimate that maximum-sales point will be reached within three weeks, and thus we’re announcing a moratorium on future sales effective March 12/01. Only orders received before then will be filled.”
Unlike previous books that were aimed at a general sports audience, this Manual was geared strictly to the professional player who earns most or all of his income from legal horserace gambling.
“This book was a departure for us,” said Wendell Holmes, Ligaz11 marketing vice-president. “Most of our Manuals are targeted at somewhat general audiences. But the author in this case convinced us that while the target group was relatively small it was an enthusiastic user of good, usable materials. So we followed his advice. And it certainly paid off. In just 3 weeks the first edition completely sold out and the 2nd edition is taking less than a month to reach our total sales objective.”
“Vegas Pro’s Best-Ever Angles”, edition 2001B, is available through March 11/01 from the GFS secure online order site at http://shareit1.element5.com/programs/139132. All major credit cards are accepted. Sales page info is available in 6 languages Toll-free phone orders can go to 1-800-903-4152 (Program #139132). Purchasers receive instant delivery of the Manual via e-mail.
Full details on the Manual are available at www.angelfire.com/biz2/bigmoney1/VegasProBest.html.
Price of the Manual is $55. All shipping and handling costs are included in that price.
The Las Vegas Pro, who prefers anonymity for betting reasons, has been a professional horseplayer for 29 years. During that time he has consistently turned every $20 bet into an average $24 return, something only 4% of horseplayers manage to do. “And to make sure I bet the correct amounts, something many even pro horseplayers do not do, I use a personal variation of the proven Kelly Criterion scientific probability formula. It’s fairly easy to use, but priceless in its ability to show exactly how much a bettor should wager on each individual selection.”
The 3 Angles covered in the new Manual were culled from over 3,000 angles investigated and bet on by the Vegas Pro over his 29 year professional career. “They are the absolute best,” he said. “Each of them has a Return on Investment over 2.0, which simply means money bet is doubled.”
According to official thoroughbred industry statistics, 96% of horserace bettors lose money over the long haul. Some bettors win for short streaks but lose consistently over time.
GameHouse, Inc. Showcasing Their Products and Services at Internet World Spring 2001 in Los Angeles, March 14-16
SEATTLE, WA – March 5, 2001– GameHouse, Inc. announces today that it will be exhibiting at the Internet World 2001 Conference, “All Internet. All Business. All Week!”, being held at the Los Angeles convention center Wednesday March 14th through Friday March 16th. Visit GameHouse on the show floor, booth #6047, to see their latest technologies, products and services, which include:
- Turn Key Game Sites: Drive traffic and profits into your business with a complete game site powered by GameHouse. Easy to administer and packed with advanced features and tracking tools, a GameHouse Turnkey Game Site is designed from the ground up to ensure long-staying and repeat visitors.
- Online Contests: GameHouse contests are designed to be a stand-alone option that can integrate seamlessly into your web architecture, and are fully customizable to fit your company branding or site theme. Online contests can be an excellent, cost effective way to give your site that extra edge needed to improve your sales and raise brand awareness.
- Tournament Gaming: GameHouse tournaments combine the stickiness of a contest with back-end technology that allows you to gather valuable information about your visitors.
- Individual Game Licensing: All GameHouse games, from casino to sports, are available through flexible and innovative licensing programs you’ll find surprisingly affordable and competitive.
- Custom Game Development: The experienced game wizards at GameHouse will build a unique and highly effective game that will propel your brand ahead of the competition.
GameHouse is a team of award-winning designers and programmers committed to delivering a rich, interactive marketing experience through the use of highly customized and exciting entertainment-based products and services. Go see what they are all about at http://www.gamehouse.com. Go Play!